Welcome to Fort Lauderdale!
Whether you’re here for business or pleasure, Southeast Florida is the place to be!
Serving nearly every airport from Vero Beach down to Key West, it’s my promise that you and your aircraft will be met by an experienced crew that’s prompt and equipped to handle any request that you may have. We’re also proud to let you know that Southeast Florida is one of the few areas in the country with wet washing capability. So if its been awhile since your aircraft has had a good bath, here’s your opportunity!
We hope you enjoy your visit to the Sunshine State and please feel free to contact me anytime 24/7 with questions, or to get a quote for a service.
- Please note that SUA closes to all parties at 2200L and overnight service may not be available. Please give us a call to if you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter, but please know we do apologize for this inconvenience.
- Florida is known for its beautiful weather, but it can change quickly and without much warning. Thus, please keep the weather in mind when scheduling certain services.
- During periods of inclement weather, a hangar may be required, but we’ll be sure to help you as much as possible in securing space and or notifying you of any immediate weather concerns.
- As a general reminder… Florida is rather humid. As such humidity may have effect on your aircraft’s exterior – particularly in the early morning hours after a wash the night before. Generally, this is limited to a small amount of water covering your aircraft’s exterior (dew); however, during periods of high humidity you may find your aircraft’s exterior to appear streaked. This is perfectly normal and rest assured we will revisit your aircraft in the morning to remove as much streaking as possible depending upon your schedule. If you have any concerns about this, please feel free to reach out to me anytime.
- Wet washing may be available at this location (dry wash always available). Please get in touch with me to verify as availability can change depending upon the water situation of the area.
- Our busy season is October through May. Prior scheduling is highly recommended. However, please know that we will make every effort to provide you service!