Welcome to Sarasota!
On behalf of our entire team here, I would personally like to welcome you and your aircraft to sunny Central Florida! Whether you’re here for business or pleasure we will gladly take care of you and your aircraft’s needs to ensure an immaculate flight home. For your convenience, we have 24/7 coverage from coast to coast serving nearly 25 airports from small to large. It’s never too late to contact us for we will make every effort to accommodate all of your aircraft’s needs in a timely and professional manner.
Brandon Brent – Florida Regional Sales Manager & Central Florida Operations Manager
- Central Florida is known for its beautiful weather but can it can change quickly, and without much warning. Thus, please keep the weather forecast in mind when scheduling certain services. During periods of inclement weather, a hangar may be required, but we’ll be sure to help you as much as possible in securing space and or notifying you of any immediate weather concerns.
- As a general reminder… Florida is rather humid, and as such, humidity may have effect on your aircraft’s exterior – particularly in the early morning hours after a wash the night before. Generally, this is limited to a small amount of water covering your aircraft’s exterior; however, during periods of high humidity you may find your aircraft’s exterior streaked. This is perfectly normal and rest assured we will revisit your aircraft in the morning to remove any streaking as much as possible. If you have any concerns about this, please feel free to reach out to me anytime!
- When was your aircraft last wet washed? We are pleased to be able to provide a spot free wash system at many of our airports here to ensure every crevice on your aircraft is free of corrosion causing contaminants.
- We have a close relationship with many of the area’s FBO’s & MRO’s. Please allow us to work with them for any scheduling, special request or need you may have while here. We will strive to provide you with a worry free experience at a great value.
- Our busiest season is October through May. Prior scheduling is highly recommended. However, we will make every effort to provide you service, even if its last minute!
Things to do
Central Florida has plenty to offer for entertainment. From its legendary theme parks to white sand beaches coast to coast. There’s so much more to do, from the many natural springs, iconic racetracks, space coast and the oldest city in the United States, St. Augustine. You will find there’s always a new destination to explore.