Welcome to Knoxville!
On behalf of the entire team here in the East Tennessee area, I’d personally like to welcome you and your aircraft to our home!
Immaculate Flight has been a reliable presence in the aircraft community here in Knoxville for going on a year now and the team has consistently grown to support the ever varying types of operators in the area to include corporate flight departments, regional commercial airlines, and flight training centers, to name a few. In addition, we are available 24/7 to handle any requests as well as provide reliable coverage for transient aircraft arriving throughout the East Tennessee Region.
We look forward to taking care of your aircraft and please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or would like a quote for a service!
Justin Fickling – Nashville Manager
- The East Tennessee region is a beautiful place that enjoys all four seasons so be sure to prepare ahead with arriving – in particular if you’re requesting any exterior work. During winter months, temperatures are typically at or below freezing which means most washes from November to March will need to be accomplished inside a hangar. Fortunately, hangar space is inexpensive and available at most airports and we’d be happy to work with you and your ground handler to find space.
- Many visitors enjoy attending a Volunteer football game during the fall. The University of Tennessee is located in the heart of Knoxville, while Neyland Stadium sits 102,000 people at full capacity so the ramp can be a busy place on game days, be prepared!
- Breakfast: Any location in downtown Knoxville’s Market Square is considered the best place for an early morning meal.
- All Around Good Food: Downtown Grill and Brewery, Calhoun’s on the River, and Stock & Barrel
- Sushi: Only one place you need to go and that’s NAMA
- Sandwiches: Lenny’s and Drake’s
- BBQ: Dead End, Sweet Pea’s, and Archer’s
- Pizza: Pizza Palace (featured on FOOD Network), Gavino’s, and SGT. Pepperoni’s